Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Day!!

The arrival of the cold weather brought out a lot of buyers and shipments!! I was so busy I didn't have time to post here. So, yesterday we got in a big shipment from our military supply company which included mostly cargo fatigue pants in black, khaki, and camo, sizes 2X to 7X. There were also some cargo shorts and camo thermal henley shirts. I also got in a shipment of Dockers cargo pants. And I got in a shipment of sleeveless t-shirts (good timing for a 20 degree day!), and also some t-shirts with no pockets. I also got in a shipment from Greystone that has various item including t-shirts, jeans, jersey sweatpants, fleece cargo sweatpants, twill pants, and golf shirts.

I also wanted to congratulate Kennestone Heart Physicians Group www.kennestoneheart.com for being honored for the second year in a row as one of the top cardiovascular medical practices in the country!! The award, given by the Medical Group Management Association www.mgma.com, is only given to the top 253 out of 13,500 in the country!! Congrats to Kennestone Heart!!

Just a reminder that I am open today, Monday, Tuesday, and the rest of the week. People have been asking if we are going to be closed on Monday for MLK Day, but we will be open. The only day we are closed is Sunday.

Like I said, BUSY DAY!!

No comments: