Thursday, January 28, 2010

Common Misconception

I just want to clear up a common misconception that happens all the time. This frequently happens when people are trying to find us for the first time. We are located on Church Street Extension. That is not Church Street. Church Street Extension and Church Street are two different roads. They intersect, but the are not the same. I always get people who call and say "I see you are on Church Street. Is that near the hospital?" I say "We are actually on Church Street Extension. It is a different road than Church Street. It intersects in between the hospital and 75." Then one hour later, they call back and say "I've been driving up and down Church Street for an hour and I can't find you! Where are you?" Just to recap -- We are on Church Street Extension, not Church St. -- different roads...

No comments: