Thursday, December 30, 2010

Priorities

A man's gotta have priorities, right?

So, here's the deal. UGA plays in the Liberty Bowl starting at 3:30pm on New Year's Eve. The game is on ESPN, and we don't have cable here at the store. normally, New Year's Eve is not very busy, especially later in the day. I guess people are getting ready to go out instead of getting ready to shop. Seeing as how this is the last UGA football game of the year, I would like to watch it; therefore, I am officially posting opening hours of 10:00am to 3:00pm in Friday, December 31. That way, I can make it home in time to watch the game. Like I said -- priorities...

If anyone has any great objections to that, or if you need to come in after 3:00pm, please call me at 770-428-6136, and I'm sure I can work something out. GO DAWGS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: