Monday, July 29, 2013

Casual attire

For those of you who come in to shop in the foreseeable future, I am dressing very casually, but there is a good reason for it.  I injured my back in a yard work accident about one month ago, and thus I am unable to bend over.   So, I am unable to put on socks and shoes by myself, and I am working now in shorts and bare feet.  I hope to not offend anyone with my bare feet, but I can only do what I am able to do to get through the day.  Also, I am on pain meds, so I can't drive.  If you are in our parking lot looking for my grey pick-up truck, it is not here, but I am still in the store about 75% of our open hours.  The old man will be here when I am not, despite his desire to take more naps...
Thank you for your understanding during this time.

No comments: