Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Collegiate Scrubs


College Football is HERE!! I just got in a shipment of UGA scrub tops, and I have had a few inquiries into other teams. Landau makes a variety of styles and colors of scrub tops, scrub pants, and scrub jackets from X-Small up to 5X!! They also offer children's scrubs. The available teams are:



Wow!! What a list!! I tried very hard to refrain making comments on the teams that are ugly and make my head hurt... The colors available for each team varies mostly based upon the school colors, like UGA scrubs are available in red or black, as in the picture, Florida is available in royal blue or orange, and so on. The UGA scrubs were a huge seller for me last season, so please let me know if you need any this season, or if I can order any other teams for you. It looks to be a great football season!!


p.s. -- sorry to the caller asking for Florida State Seminole scrubs -- they don't make them.

No comments: