Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ugh...

Yeah, that sucked... I sure hope Cox was still sick, so that was not his best game. If that was his best, then it's going to be a long season. I think (hopefully) we may be seeing more of Logan Gray before too long. If our receivers had been about one foot taller, Cox's passes may have been caught. It seemed that his passes were mostly about one foot away from where the receivers could catch them. And how did OK State have three defenders around our receivers every time a pass was thrown? And was I the only one that thought that Richt was conceding the game when he punted with six minutes left in the game and down by two scores? I think you have to go for it at that point. But hey, I'm not the coach -- I was just sitting on my sofa YELLING AT THE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week I will be camping with my son and his Boy Scouts. At first, I was pissed because I was going to miss the UGA vs. South Carolina game, but now I think the last thing I want to do is watch the Dawgs get beat by Spurrier...

No comments: