Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of July Hours

I have already had a few calls about our OPEN hours for the next few days, so they are:

Today and Friday - OPEN 10:00 - 6:00
Saturday - OPEN 10:00 - 5:00
Sunday - 4th of July - CLOSED
Monday - OPEN 10:00 - 6:00

Basically, we are open our normal business hours. We will make no changes to our hours for this 4th of July holiday time period. I have heard of many businesses that will close early Friday, and be closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, but I will just be closed Sunday.

I tell people that we are usually closed on real holidays, and OPEN on fake holidays. For instance, we are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, etc., but we are open on Monday July 5th, the day after Thanksgiving, President's Day, and other holidays that are just excuses for the banks and post offices to be closed.

So, I'll be here every day except Sunday if you need some new clothes!!

No comments: